Monday, April 8, 2013

Alternatives to Google Reader

Now that Google is shutting down its Google Reader RSS services, I have had to look for alternatives to view blogs I follow. Here are some options I found that I want to share with you all. You can sign up with either one and they will seamlessly migrate the blogs you follow through Google before the deadline of July 1, 2013. The transfer didn't take more than a couple of minutes.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin - -HERE is the link to import your blogs to Bloglovin'.
Feedly - works as an addon to your web browser. Instructions on transferring from Google to this new service can be found HERE.

If you're an email subscriber, I'm still investigating what other options are available since I have heard rumors that Feedburner, my current email subscription service, might also soon be shut down. Stay tuned. Thank you, friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment