Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

After much thought, I realized it is better to have a blog where I can post things I'm studying and learning from the Bible. The title is taken from one of my favorite verses:

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!~ Psalm 34:8

I want this blog to be a testimony of God's goodness in my daily walk with Him. The purpose of this blog is two-fold:
  1. To remind its readers of the goodness of the Lord and help them remember their Creator.
  2. For some who don't know Christ, I hope this blog will direct you to Him who is the Savior and Lord as taught in the Bible.
My prayer is that this blog will result in its readers finding refuge in Christ by careful study of His word.
This is initially intended for the group of young ladies I'm meeting with from our church. However, I hope others will find these posts and studies helpful as well.

This blog is still a work in progress. I have included some tabs above that I deem important. I also added a Google Translate feature on the right side bar. If English is not your first language, simply click on that little drop-down menu and it'll show the languages that you want the blog text to be translated to.

May God bless our efforts as we study His precious Word together.

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! “For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?” “Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?”  For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory forever. Amen. ~Romans 11:33-36

No comments:

Post a Comment