Tuesday, January 24, 2012

True Beauty

You can find the teaching by Carolyn Mahaney here from Resolved Conference:

Carolyn mentioned an article, Price of Perfection. I think I found it here:

Some questions to ponder:
  • What extremes have women throughout history undergone for the price of beauty?
  • What false promises does the world offer with beauty?
  • What is God's definition of beauty?
  • What does I Peter 3:3-4 say about what true beauty is and is not?
  • What are 3 ways we can be truly beautiful women?

1 comment:

  1. Nina... These are very interesting questions that hit home at my house right now. My 10 year old is struggling with not having a boyfriend, not being "pretty enough" or popular etc. etc. These days all of these issues start up at such an early age.
    Good grief, I was still playing Barbie dolls and my biggest worry was making a good grade on my next math test!

    I think asking these questions of her and then having some serious discussion and prayer together about these things may be just what we need right now.

    I'm so thankful you were prompted to start this blog. I'm inspired by these questions!

    Kind regards, DianaQ

    ReplyDelete